KIMS Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM) Program In Partnership with Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
KIMS hosts a three year emergency medicine residency programme, with support from Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, a U.S. Level 1 trauma centre.
All applicants must possess MBBS degree from an accredited university and the medical license must be registered with the Medical Council of India at the time of enrolment to the program.
Application Process :
Candidates will be selected based on merit following an online screening exam and an interview in person.
Last date for submission of applications will be April 15, 2018
- The only NABH accredited ED in south Kerala
- Accredited ITC by American Heart Association
- 25 bed ED with all modern resuscitative equipment including cardiac monitors, defibrillators, ultrasound machine etc
- Talks by international and national faculty trained in Emergency Medicine
- MRCEM training
- Opportunities in simulation training and disaster management
- Access to national & international journals in emergency medicine
- 1 month observership at the Emergency Department, Upstate, New York
- Indian citizens : Rs.5 Lakhs per year
- Non-Indian citizens : US $14,000 per year.
Stipend will be provided which will be the same as corresponding DNB batch residents (Rs.43,000, Rs. 44,000, Rs.45,000 per month)
For more information about the programme please contact
Dr.Anoop T Chakrapani, MD, MRCEM (UK), FCCM
Consultant Emergency Physician & Academic Coordinator
Dept. of Emergency Medicine
Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS),
Trivandrum – 695029
Ph: +91-9846927293 (Contact during office hours – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Saturday)
Click to Download
For More Information Contact
Executive – Academic Affairs