Why KIMS Ayurveda?
Healthcare at KIMS Ayurveda is oriented on the belief that personalized and integrated Ayurvedic care, coordinated in a multi-specialty tertiary care Hospital is one of the best ways of promoting positive health and well-being. Our vision of ‘Integrated Care for Holistic Cure’ is a reflection of providing quality cure. Over the past thirteen years, we have been able to maintain a well-appreciated and well sought-after patient management system based on precise diagnosis, predictive and reproducible results based on standard Protocols for our interventions - the PPP- Integrated Care (Protocol based Precise and Predictive Integrated Care) for specific medical conditions. KIMS Ayurveda is supported by PUNARNAVA AYURVEDA, a hospital group with five national accreditations and twenty five years of Ayurvedic Clinical Excellence which authenticates our classical ayurvedic background.
KIMS AYURVEDA – SPECIALTY AREAS
- Specialty Marma Out-Patient Clinic (for chronic painful conditions & Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- Integrated Rehabilitation – Post Stroke and chronic Neurological and Musculoskeletal conditions
- Customized stress buster programs with pre and post program assessment
- Personalized Weight Management and Wellness Programs with Executive Health check
- Traditional Ayurvedic Rejuvenation programs
- Clinically monitored Detox Programs
- ‘Sleep Well’ Clinic
- Traditional Ayurvedic Care programs such as Pediatric Care, Women Care/ Post Natal Care, Pathya / Diet Care and Beauty Care
KIMS Ayurveda Marma Clinic offers an innovative approach to the management of selected musculoskeletal, neuromuscular and orthopedic conditions. As the name would suggest, Marma clinic is a wise combination of well-established Manipulative therapy methods working on Vital/Trigger Points (traditionally known as Marma points) complemented by the use of a range of Ayurvedic herbs and herbal oils.
Advantages of Marma Clinic:
- Manipulative therapy utilizes the scope for accurate diagnosis and appropriate evidence-based management of pain and associated complaints. Studies have proven that the best way of using manipulation is to administer it in combination with other therapeutic modalities with similar principles. In practice, it has been established that a combination of Ayurvedic modalities and other selected non-invasive physical therapy methods are effective in the long-term management of specific painful and debilitating musculoskeletal and neuro-muscular conditions including Repetitive Stress Injuries
- The duration of a standard Marma therapy session may vary from 30 to 60 minutes and the treatment is supervised by the Physician. The procedure is done using specific combinations of Ayurvedic herbal oils that reduce inflammation, promote tissue repair and healing.
- A few areas where Marma therapy is best suited are painful, chronic degenerative and disabling conditions of the spine, osteoarthritis, diabetic neuropathy, Carpel tunnel syndrome, Hand pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Frozen Shoulder, Shoulder Pain due to calcified tendonitis, Recurrent Neck and Back pain due to postural issues. It also extends to Degenerative changes or Scoliosis, Repetitive sports injuries, Hamstring tightness, Piriformis Syndrome, Hip pain, Pain behind knee joint or pain due to Osteoarthritis of knee joint, Pain due to weak knee cap, Calf pain, Shin splints, Foot pain, Heel pain, Plantar fasciitis, Metatarsal myalgia and Headache due to stress or migraine where quality of life is likely to be compromised. The impact of KIMS Ayurveda Marma Therapy as an effective system of alternative therapy is immense. Diagnosis that precedes Marma therapy is based on our expertise on functional anatomy and modern diagnostic methods for best results.
- Our Marma clinical practice is based on systematic assessment and diagnosis of relevant conditions with a well-developed evaluation protocol and clinical reasoning process. Marma therapy focuses on pain management and active rehabilitation.
KIMS AYURVEDA TRANSITION CARE – INTEGRATED REHABILITATION
All rehabilitation programs at KIMS Ayurveda follow a comprehensive and integrated approach by disciplined focus on the three essential components of neuromuscular rehabilitation – Timely interventions, Proper care of the main condition, Patient comfort and safety. Our Transition care rehab programs start immediately after the hospitalized care period for the main condition (for instance stroke management for which the first 6 months are crucial being considered the golden period of recovery). Here the patients can experience the best of modern and traditional ayurvedic care.
KIMS Ayurveda Rehabilitation Program isan exclusive propositiondue of its cost effectiveness, non-invasive nature and multi-pronged approach. Here we focus on improving the functional stability and quality of life. We set realistic and achievable goals for the patient. We use certain world-class non-invasive modalities for functional improvement such as Mirror box exercises and Biological cell regulation therapy. Our Ayurvedic care rehab program consists of 4 to 6 stimulating/ healing therapies per day which is a key component of our Transition Care Program.
KIMS AYURVEDA STRESS BUSTER PROGRAMS
We have an efficient treatment package to manage physical as well as psychosomatic stress conditions that affects quality of life in people of all age groups. The key components of our stress management programs include
- Gentle soothing head and neck therapy
- Cooling and relaxing therapies (like herbal head bandage)
- Deep breathing yoga sessions
All stress buster treatments are administered after precise assessment using modern parameters by our physicians.
Work-related neck and upper limb disorders (WRULDs) are impairments of bodily structures such as tendon, nerve, muscle, joint, bursa or the localized blood circulation system. Principally, they are caused by the performance of work and by the effects of the immediate environment where that work is carried out. Symptoms include pain or reduced ability to function normally. As the term WRULDs suggests, any region of the neck, shoulders, upper arms, elbows, forearms, wrists and hand can be affected. Our Stress Buster Program is an excellent package for IT professionals/businessmen/PMETs for relief from their regular work stress and strain.
KIMS AYURVEDA WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND WELLNESS
The key to a successful weight management program is constant clinical monitoring. Monitoring the lipid profile, specific markers, fat mass, muscle mass, metabolic rate etc followed by KIMS Ayurveda deep tissue therapies, weekly cleansing, pathya diet and therapeutic fasting are the key features of our unique Weight Management Program. This will be complemented by specialty wellness therapies such as Herbal exfoliation by means of natural herbal body scrubs, Herbal steam bath, Traditional Ayurvedic facial treatments and other rejuvenating wellness treatments which ensure confidence and wellbeing with a remarkable makeover in a period of 3 to 6 months. The Pathya Care Diet Program which is an integral part of our weight management / wellness program will tune up the individual for a healthy life style thereafter.
TRADITIONAL AYURVEDIC PANCHAKARMA DETOX PROGRAM
Clinically monitored Panchakarma /Ayurvedic Detox Program with health evaluation done pre and post procedure. Natural detox with Ayurveda as a yearly or half yearly routine is effective in preventive care of NCDs (Non-communicable Diseases) and can assist in any recovery process when detox is done as a seasonal routine (6 times a year). Our records show that there is a good number of international and local patients who regularly seek seasonal Ayurveda detox to manage health issues like joint pains, allergic conditions, skin disorders and other lifestyle related issues.
KIMS AYURVEDA SLEEP WELL CLINIC
Hectic work schedules, frequent travel, chronic illnesses and other stress inducing factors contribute to the increasing incidence of sleep disorders that is quite common today. Managing the stress load appears quite challenging to patients affected by sleep disorders. Snoring, throat and mouth irritation due to chronic snoring, Day time sleepiness, dozing off while driving etc are common among the urban population now. Some of these signs could be an indication of sleep disorders or other major underlying medical conditions. At KIMS Ayurveda we make it a point to assess and dig deep into the cause before diagnosing the condition and follow up with necessary advice the patient. KIMS Ayurveda Sleep Well Programinvolves a comprehensive wellness and therapeutic approach to tackling the impact of stress in various forms on your sleep pattern. Starting with Ayurvedic consultation focusing on healthy regimen based on body type analysis and if necessary clinical assessment by a proper sleep study, this program invokes awareness on stress management and has customized and structured therapies that ensure better quality of sleep.
The key highlights of this program -
- A Three Days Package (Weekend Package) of Ayurvedic therapies (a minimum of 6 sessions as out-patient or in-patient care) and Yoga therapies with a proper sleep study in selected cases and health evaluation.
- Combination of Detox and Weight Management programs as add-on for long term results
- Evaluation and management of associated medical conditions by our team of doctors.
Natural sleep-inducing Ayurvedic therapy modalities like Padabyanagam, Thalam(herbal pack for scalp), Sirodhara, PrathimarsaNasyam, Siroveshtanam, Siro Abyangam, Trigger point release by Marma therapy, Thakradhara, Ksheeradharaetc are administered in this program according to patient’s condition. Medicinal Herbal teas with Pathya Diet may advised by the physician. Soft palate and tongue muscle exercises, pharyngeal muscle exercises with gargling of medicated decoction or medicated oil (gandoosham and kavalam), are also part of this therapy.
TRADITIONAL AYURVEDIC CAREPediatric Care:
Swarna prashana, Brahmi prashana, Amrutha prashana are our special programs for kids to support their immune system, to assist brain development and to control childhood allergies. Ayurvedic Rehab Programs for early childhood disorders - Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Autistic spectrum disorders etcAyurvedic Post Natal Care:
Involves post-natal care and FEM 40 care (Peri/ Post-Menopausal care)Diet Care:
Pathya Care for better management of conditions like Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension, increased Cardiac risk and to maintain healthBeauty Care:
Herbal exfoliation and Herbal packs for face and body. KIMS Ayurveda Himalayan Scrub is useful in skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis and dry skin
Our treatment packages
- KIMS Ayurveda detox program
- KIMS Ayurveda rejuvenation program
- KIMS Ayurveda stress buster program
- KIMS Ayurveda weight management program
- KIMS Ayurveda marma therapy program
- KIMS Ayurveda beauty care
- KIMS Ayurveda weekend packages
- KIMS Ayurveda daycare packages
- KIMS Ayurveda rehabilitation program
- Post natal care