Speciality : Neonatology
Designation : Consultant
Date and time : Mon to Fri : 11.00 AM - 01.30 PMBook Appointment
- DM from PGIMER, Chandigarh 2000-2002.
- Has been national faculty for Indian Academy of Pediatrics, National Neonatological forum and UNICEF and WHO –CC and Has initiated teaching program in neonatology in Kerala.
- DNB( Noenatalogy).
- IAP fellowship in Neonatology.
- NNF fellowship in Neonatology.
- Neonatal nursing fellowship(First in India) in Neonatology.
Areas of Expertise
Neonatalogy – Follow up of high risk new borns
- DM (Chandigarh) for 3 years
- KIMS Neonatology department coordinator for 9 years
Education And Fellowship
- DM( Neonatology)
- MD( Pediatrics)
- MNAMS( Pediatrics)
- National Instructor for NRP, PALS and Ventilation workshops
- Life member of NNF and Executive board member 2011-2012
- Life Member of IAP and Executive board member of Neonatology Chapter 2011-12
- Neurodevelopmental follow up of at risk new borns
- Neonatal transport
Awards and Honors
- Papers in indexed journals
- Guest lectures in over 300 national, state and international conferences
- Authored a book-“ High Risk Newborn”