Speciality : High Risk Pregnancy and Fetal Medicine
Designation : Specialist
Date and time : Mon - Fri : 9 am to 3 pmBook Appointment
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- FNB (High risk Pregnancy and Perinatology)
Native of Trivandrum. MBBS from Dr .SMCSI MCH ,Karakonam, TVM . DNB from National Board of Examination in Obstetrics and Gynecology at KIMS Hospital, TVM.FNB – Fellowship in High risk Pregnancy and Perinatology in National Board of Examination from Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad.
Joined KIMS , TVM in September 2018 as Maternal and Fetal medicine specialist.
Areas of Expertise
- Preconceptional care, medical disorders complicating pregnancy, multiple pregnancy, fetal growth restriction, fetal surveillance(antepartum and intrapatum ) and fetal medicine including prenatal diagnosis, aneuploidy screening and monitoring in fetal complications.
- Received extensive training in managing High risk Pregnancies including intrapartum care and fetal medicine( prenatal diagnosis) through 2 year fellowship course (FNB) in High risk Pregnancy and Perinatology from pioneers of Obstetric medicine-Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Has worked as Junior Consultant at Samad Hospital, Trivandrum.
Awards and Honors
- 1 st prize in quiz in All India PG training Programme at JMMCH, Thrissur in 2014
- Selected among best 20 E-poster in RCOG World Congress,2014.
- 3 rd prize in quiz on Labour and Delivery in AKCOG 2015,TVM.
- Secured 2nd prize in Poster presentation in Obstetric Medicine Update 2016,Hyderabad.
- Research Publication in International Journal -IJRCOG Journal in October 2018
- FMF(UK) accreditation in NT scan, pre-eclampsia screening, cervical length screening and obstetric Doppler.