Speciality : Anaesthesiology
Designation : AnaesthetistBook Appointment
- MBBS From Madurai Medical College, Madurai, Tamilnadu
- MD In Anesthesiology and Intensive Care From Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab.
- DM in Cardiac Anasthesia From Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bangalore, Karnataka
- FTEE – – Fellowship in Trans- Esophageal Echocardiography , IACTA
Areas of Expertise
- Intensive care
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Senior Resident : Advanced Cardiac Centre, PGIMER, Chandigarh , Punjab
- Fellow : Frontier Lifeline Hospital , Dr.K.M.Cherian Heart Foundation, Chennai
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist
- Society of Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Incidentally detected Coronary Artery Fistula detected on routine perioperative Trans Esophageal Echocardiography, Journal of Perioperative Echocardiography 2013;1(1):27-29.
- Routine Intraoperative Transesophageal echocardiography: Impact on intraoperative surgical decision making, a single center interim analysis, Journal of Perioperative Echocardiography 2013;1(1):16-20.
- Left ventricular false tendon in a patient undergoing mitral valve replacement. Ann Card Anaesth 2015;18:108-10.
- Incidental detection of Persistent left superior venacava during transvenous pacing, Journal of perioperative Echocardiography 2015;3(2):52-54.
- Anesthetic management of a case of Gilbert’s syndrome for mitral and aortic valve replacement: Role of transesophageal echocardiography. Saudi Journal of Anaesthesia (ahead of print ).