Speciality : Anaesthesiology
Designation : Consultant Anaesthesia ( cardiac anaesthesia )Book Appointment
- MBBS From Madurai Medical College, Madurai, Tamilnadu
- MD In Anesthesiology and Intensive Care From Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab.
- DM in Cardiac Anasthesia From Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bangalore, Karnataka
- FTEE – – Fellowship in Trans- Esophageal Echocardiography , IACTA
- FIAE – Fellowship in advanced echocardiography (TSS)
- FECMO – Fellowship in ECMO (TSS)
Areas of Expertise
- Intensive care
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Senior Resident : Advanced Cardiac Centre, PGIMER, Chandigarh , Punjab
- Fellow : Frontier Lifeline Hospital , Dr.K.M.Cherian Heart Foundation, Chennai
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist
- Society of Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Incidentally detected Coronary Artery Fistula detected on routine perioperative Trans Esophageal Echocardiography, Journal of Perioperative Echocardiography 2013;1(1):27-29.
- Routine Intraoperative Transesophageal echocardiography: Impact on intraoperative surgical decision making, a single center interim analysis, Journal of Perioperative Echocardiography 2013;1(1):16-20.
- Left ventricular false tendon in a patient undergoing mitral valve replacement. Ann Card Anaesth 2015;18:108-10.
- Incidental detection of Persistent left superior venacava during transvenous pacing, Journal of perioperative Echocardiography 2015;3(2):52-54.
- Anaesthetic management of a case of Gilbert’s syndrome for mitral and aortic valve replacement: Role of trans oesophagal electrocardiography. Saudi J Anaesth 2017;11:89-92
- Off-Pump coronary artery bypass surgery in a patient with dextrocardia and situs inversus: Anesthetic, surgical consideration and role of transesophageal echocardiography. Heart Views 2017; 18: 100-3
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Cardiotoxic Drug Overdose – A Lifesaving intervention. J Card Crit Care TSS 2017;1:105-107.
- A rare case of Left atrial myxoma vascularity causing acquired coronary cameral fistula: Role of transesophageal echocardiography. Heart Views. 2018 Jan-Mar; 19(1):12-15.
- Inversion of Left atrial appendage mistaken as a remnant of left atrial myxoma: Role of Transesophageal echocardiography. J perioper echocardiography 2018;6(1):14-15
- Windsock deformity of submittal left ventricular aneurysm communicating into left atrium- Role of Transesophageal echocardiography- Annals of Cardiac anaesthesia ( ahead of print)