Speciality : KIMS Cancer Care
Designation : Consultant- Surgical Oncology
Date and time : Mon to Sat : 09.00 am – 4.30 pm
Experience : 9 yearsBook Appointment
- Completed MBBS from TD Medical College, Alappuzha in 1998
- Passed MS in General Surgery from Trivandrum Medical College in 2003
- Passed DNB in General Surgery in 2006
- Completed MCh in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai in 2008
- Received hands-on training in surgery of various cancers across subsites like breast, head and neck, gynaecology, urology, thoracic surgery, GI surgery, Bone and soft tissue surgery , Plastic and reconstructive surgery, and Minimal Access Surgery from the master figures in Surgical Oncology like Dr Rajan Badwe, Dr Anil dCruz, Dr. Hemant Tongaonkar, Dr Prabha Yadav, Dr Ajay Puri, Dr Rajesh Mistry, Dr CS Pramesh etc.
- Has Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellowship in International Medical Sciences Academy
- Invited speaker in various National and Regional Conferences
- Faculty in various nationwide postgraduate entrance coaching CME programmes for last 8 years
Worked as Consultant Surgical Oncologist in Amala Cancer Centre, Thrissur(2008-2010) and Baby Memorial Hospital Kozhikode (2010-2016). Also associated as Faculty in Malabar Medical College, Atholi and MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna during the same period.
Fields of expertise:
General Surgical Oncology including management of cancers of breast, thyroid, head and neck, gynaecologic cancers, stomach and colonic cancers, bone and soft tissue cancers and urogenital malignancies.
All Cancers other than neurosurgery
Special areas :
- Sentinel node biopsies
- Retroperitoneal and Pelvic lymphadenectomies
- Neck dissections and complex head neck reconstructions
- Groin node dissections
- Limb salvage surgeries
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy