Patients who have not registered at KIMS will find a slip with a few basic data to be filled. The slip can be found at the left side upon entrance. Along with the slip there will be a token counter where a number is given. When the number is displayed, kindly go the respective Reception counter. International Patients can collect the slip from the IPR section located at the midsection of the 2nd floor and 3rd floor in the main stairway (kindly contact security for exact location). Upon submission of the form a card will be given, with a dedicated M. R. ( Medical Records) Number. This number will be used for patient recognition in the hospital. The patient is advised not to loose the card. If it is utmost emergency for the patient please admit him to the emergency counter at the back.
Visitors And Family
Visiting time is set for 4 PM to 7 PM for all rooms. And in the ICU’s only one person is allowed to see the patient. This is to avoid any infections to ICU patients.
We thank you for following all the rules at KIMS.
Patients inside KIMS
Cubical/General Ward, Twin Sharing, Non AC rooms, AC Rooms, Deluxe AC Rooms, International Rooms
Guest rooms are available on the KIMS Avittom building. The rates go on from Rs. 1100 . On admission of the patient, the bystanders can utilize this facility by contacting 04713041080.
Executive Restaurant Le Bistro at First Floor, KIMS Main
Business Restaurant at Ninth Floor, KIMS Main
Restaurant at First Floor ( Open 24 hrs)
Restaurant in Third Level, KIMS North
Snack Bars at Floors 1,2,5,6,7,8 and 10 in the main building, also at the entrance of bystander rooms
In KIMS North Snack Bars are open in Level 2,4,5,7 and 9
A separate lounge is available for VIP guests at the 2nd floor adjacent to the Securtiy office. Please contact PRO or the Chief Security Officer for access of the facility.
A 24 hours gift shop is available at the 2nd floor of KIMS. All basic items from Recharge Cards, Newspaper, Sanitaries, Snacks, Toys, Magazines are made available.
Manager On Duty
Every Night at KIMS, there will be an administrative staff. If any problems are faced feel free to contact the Duty Manager. He can be contacted in the number 0471304 -1202.
Information for IN- Patients/ Bystanders
- Only one bystander is allowed to stay with the patient
- Children below 12 years will not be allowed to visit patient
- Hospital clothes will be provided, Laundry facility can be availed.
- Food from outside is not allowed in the hospital
- Food recommended by our Doctors / Dietician will be served to the patient from the F&B Department
Infection Control Guidelines
- Wash hands before and after patient contact
- Wear gloves and mask, whenever necessary
- Avoid visiting patients if you are sick or if have an open wound
- Always keep the door closed
- Avoid handling any instrument/surface that have been in contact with blood or body fluid.
- No medication from outside should be taken into patient rooms
- All household items [ Pillow, bed spread, etc] will be provided
- Maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise
- Entire hospital and premises are strictly non smoking area
- Please don’t open the windows in AC rooms
- Don’t permit children into balconies
- Familiarize with the locations of FIRE Exits which are clearly marked
- Floor plans and Direction boards are displayed at prominent location. Please familiarize with them
- Follow the directions of staff in case a CODE RED is announced over the Hospital Public Address System